A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

TREK - End of Life

It's a sad day for me. My beloved TREK ThumbDrive had come to the end of life. I tried to plugin into my pc but it says that it's malfunctioning. I tried at my colleague's pc but no luck at all. It was handicapped before it came to end of life. I accidentally dropped it and it broke its arm :-( You can see the broken arm at the third pic.

This TREK is really cool and smart when the first day I bought it. I didn't lie as you can see the word "SMART" written on its body ! What makes this TREK so adorable is its shape. It was built in such a way that it can be easily plugin into the USB port without interrupting other USB devices. I was talking about the shape - it is so slim and thin.

It goes, where I go. It always stay with me in my pocket - well-pampered. I don't know whether I will be bringing it along though it's not functioning. But hey, don't you think it's as cool as its owner ? Ooppss..I didn't say anything.


Good bye TREK, I promised to treat your replacement as good as how I treat you. I promised not to break its arm anymore ! R.I.P, Amen.

System.exit(1);

2 Comments:

Blogger Pink Cotton said...

WAHAHAHAHA
i once dropped my handy and the casing flew open revealing the chip inside but that was 3 years ago and now still functioning wo!!

it is very clear your handy tired of you la..not bcos u broke his arm then he die

2:16 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

It spoilt not because I dropped it. It is still functioning for months after I dropped it. Yesterday morning when I tried to plug into my pc, not functioning already lor.. :'(

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home