A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Monday, July 31, 2006

Doggy, anyone interested ?

Anybody interested to adopt this adorable doggy from my cousin in law ? The following are its details.

  1. Name - Ricky
  2. Gender - Male
  3. Age - 7 Months Old
  4. Registered - Not Yet
  5. Color - Creamy White
  6. Character - Active and Very Intelligent (yeah, i mean it :-p)
  7. Type - Cross Breed
  8. Health - Very Healthy ( well fed with dog food )
  9. Sterilize - Yes ( not able to make other female doggie pregnant :-p )
  10. Charge - Free of Charge
Terms and Conditions apply: Owner request if he can pay a visit to him once or twice a year


Take not that only kuchingites are applicable. I don't think my cousin in law would want his dog to travel oversea :-p If you are not interested, please help to forward to your friends. If interested, please send me an email (yientau@gmail.com). First come first serve basis. Picture after the jump.





System.exit(1);

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home