A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Monday, July 31, 2006

Oppss..who did that again ?

A couple of days after the Sarawak Club caught by fire and now it's the Hin Onn Building's turn. My colleague just sent these to me. Goodness, who did that again?! I guess this is something to do with politics. At the same time, DUN(Dewan Undangan Negeri) is having a great meeting with the opposition. The newspaper is selling like a "hot cake". Pictures of the burning Hin Onn Building after the jump



System.exit(1);

3 Comments:

Blogger Wayne said...

Ang tui tui.... o_O"

really ar... I heard my mama said..

Padungan fire
Lau Pasar Fire
Swk Club Fire
7th Mile Fire

and now Hi Onn fire? wahkao... what happened to my dearest kuching? too hot is it?

5:12 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

Hahahaha...wayne, you're funny. Yeah, the weather here is really bad bad bad... :'(

9:03 PM  
Blogger Wayne said...

should discharge more dry ice on air. lol!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home