A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Let's chew

You must be wondering why the hack I say so. I was so sleepy after my lunch at 1:00pm. So, I was thinking of a way to make myself awake. Something suddenly strike my mind and that reminds me of chewing gums that can actually improve ones brain's performance. So, I get myself into googles and type "chew brain working" and it gives me the following results (of course there are a lot more results).

"Chew your way to a better brain" and "Chewing gum improve memory"

I told you! I told you! Do you believe me now ? There are so many advantages when you chew gums during your work. Let's see what's are the advantages. From this article, it says that :-

  1. It can make people smarter (wow!!)
  2. It can improve brain performance
  3. Ability to recall remembered words improved by 35%
So, for those who really need to use a lot brain during your work (ermm..programmer ?), let's chew ! I believe this will be a replacement to coffee. But too much of chewing gums would cause high sugar level. So, bear in mind not to over dose it. Just get a sugar-free type instead (see below for example).


Disclaimer : No intention to do any advertising act here. Just for the sack of example.

System.exit(1);

6 Comments:

Blogger StephenLim said...

Sh*t.. then why i still need to pay so much to consume Ginkgo here?!! Let's chew~ >@<

8:17 PM  
Blogger 13th Panda said...

True or not?*rub chin*

8:32 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

what true or not..articles there are proven lihh..alwez dun believe me one! >.<~!!

11:08 PM  
Blogger Redsponge said...

and you will be the supplier for our floor? muahahaha

2:26 PM  
Blogger Pink Cotton said...

i bliv ! i bliv~!!

kekekeke

yientau! lu si ai hia??? must b u copycat me cos u saw me chewing gum for the past 1 week after lunch

*giggle to self*

it works in preventing sleepiness la!!! really works! :)

9:26 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

no wonder I am so dumb nowadays! let's chew!

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home