A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Steamboat @ CT House

We're heading towards the end of the year - Christmas is around the corner !! My cell group tends to go for a more relax activity instead of studying bible throughout the year. We planned to have Steamboat! Talking about bible study, nobody can show up and lots of excuses. Once you said feasting, all of sudden they became so free! Funny hor ? Anyway, thanks to Chiin Tiing for her generosity for supplying all of the food!

Steamboat food supplier...


We have two different taste, Chicken or Tom Yam...

How come I need to pay respect first before I eat ? @.@!!??

Let's start !


Picture of the night~ Come on Rachel, you can make it !

The Tom Yam group



Thanks for all the photos, Clement !

System.exit(1);

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger 阿虎 said...

How come never invite me

11:41 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

~x-( you're not around lihhh...

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home