A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Gmail upgraded, have you ?

Have you got your Gmail upgraded ? Who has not own a Gmail account yet, please raise your hand to shame yourself, please ? Ooppss..hey, that sounds so insulting! I'm sorry :p But living together with Technology today, who doesn't own a Gmail account ?? I tell you the truth, even my aunt owned a Gmail account too ! She's about the age of 60!

Well, I've got mine upgraded by Google Team, thanks Google ! Long live Google ! There are a few things that I noticed with their upgrades.

My favorite development tool doesn't new Gmail upgrades :(

More comprehensive chatter information

They use their own Javascript written dropdown menu

Improved Search...

Added IMAP Access!!

Improved ways for uploading picture of yourself

More options for chatter box

Anyway, they allow you to switch back if you're so conservative and stiff-neck person your browser doesn't support for some reasons...

System.exit(1);

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home