A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

5th Anniversary

So it's 27th November, what happen ? ...keep thinking...oh yeah~ it's my anniversary with my gf - we have been together for 5 years~ woww...we have been together for 5 years already, that's pretty long isn't it ? Well, some might not agree with this. So many sweet and sour things happen within these 5 years. So many promises given to her and so many of them were broken...Oooppss ! Well, let's face the reality where most of us (guys) like to give empty promises - don't you ? Muahahahaa~ not only that, we try to deny it somemore...moral of the story, don't simply promise this and that when you are not too sure whether you can make it or not. But! that's how our life should be ~! without those "beautiful" promises, you just can't please 'em ! So, might as well ?? eerrr... a bit contradicting of what I have just said, but it make sense...Ok, cut the crap, we went to have dinner together. Well, some of you might said - "Only dinner arrrhh? so simple and not romatic lihhh (Malaysian slang)". Let's guess where we had our dinner ;)
Was at work and rush back to have a change ...

His Macademia Cake (some might can guess where were we already :p )

Hers Tiramisu...

Hers Lagsana

His Pan Grilled Dorry Fish

His Pumpkin Soup

Yeap ! It's the knowingly famous Secret Recipe ! :D

She enjoys !

At first don't want to take photo, but she insist - then this is how she took for me ! Like that also can!? I took her cantik cantik, she took my photo like that ! @.@!! Maybe I am too tired...

So sleepy, I opt to order another Cappuccino

learning new skills of taking photo...


After that we went to airport there to have a short chit chat...and after that we...censored ...Nothing happen, Ok? just chit chat!


Hhhhmmm...this passage reminds me when I went to Aberdeen last year December. Walking alone in a cold tunnel to the waiting room - about this time too. Did I say last year December ? Oh No~ It's about one year...there goes 2007 !! Gulp~

That's all for the night...

System.exit(1);

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home