A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Pizza Hut!

Last Sunday went to Pizza Hut for a so-called celebration of "something something". Well, talking about celebration; it does not need to be always a successful scenario. It can be something that is not successfully obtained by us. Meaning that we might not achieve what we want but in fact we give thanks to God that luckily it was not successfully obtained by us; because God says give thanks for whatever circumstances. Anyway, I am not a fans of pizza. Partially because my gf asking me for this treat due to "something something" and partially due to my so-called "achievement". So, we decided to go for some good food. But somehow, this time I gave the Pizza Hut a five-star rate as they really served me good and nice food. Perhaps I am too easily get satisfied ?

Pepsi(I supposed) and mushroom soup...
Cheese sticks...
haha, caught in action !
Sweet and spicy chicken wings
Last but not least, Supreme Pizza with RM2 added cheese on top of the pizza ! fooohhhh....

At the end of the day, we really felt so satisfied. Two thumbs up ! So, do you like pizza ?

System.exit(1);

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thumbs up to jln song's pizza hut. it's yummy!

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home