A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Stressssssss

Tomorrow is Good Friday ! yeah! It has been a long, bored and tired week for me. Currently my company need to choose a few technologies which need my so-called "expertise" to finalize which path to go and so on. My job is to keep doing research and define what is the best solution for their upcoming version 2.0 product. Too many questions and problems and yet we need to tie ourself down with a controlled environment of framework and so on. This is ridiculous, I know...but.

Anyway, its going to be a three days holidays for us ! My CG(Cell group) is organizing a trip to Sematang for picnic ! At least all of the hard work pays off ! Though there are still a bunch of pending research need to be done. But who cares ! Ooppss...I am made of flesh, ok ? Not a robot ! even robot also would exhausted after so many days of intensive work ! Looking forward for the trip. hehe...

Just finished with my packing, so stay tuned with the photos yeah ;) Hope it will be a nice one. Pray to God that it will be a good weather and a mercy journey for all of us, Amen.

*Where is my camera !!!*

System.exit(1);

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home