A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm so in love !

I came across this cute Fiat 500 last week. It's so so so so so cuteeeee !! I just can't resist it. It turns out to be my latest dream car ! The all new Fiat 500 is exactly 50 years after the first Fiat 500 is presented. It looks like a cute version of Volkswagen New Beetle and BMW MINI. It were said to be more cheaper than those two cars mentioned. The projected price is around £6000, which is around RM42,000(not yet included government tax). I think plus government tax would be around RM100,000 but hey, still cheaper than Volkswagen New Beetle and BMW MINI !!

It will be so nice if you can drive this kind of car around city with low maintenance. These includes fuel consumption, replacement of engine oil, and even car wash ! Especially when you want to go for shopping just with your loves one. It's light and easy kind of feeling. Here are some photos to share... love it ! It looks sporty too ! Don't you think so ? :p






Start dreaming...hey ! hey ! hey ! Everything starts from dream, ok ? Dare to dream means at least you are one step nearer to your goal !

System.exit(1);

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE FIAT 500! For further images...500blog

11:33 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

Yeah! It looks so adorable, don't you think so ? ;)

hehehe...at least got someone who is in sync with me... :p

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home