A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Monday, March 12, 2007

Dad and Mom came to Kuching

I went back to Sibu for Chinese New Year celebration, right ? So to be fair and square, I asked my parents to come and visit Kuching too...nyek nyek nyek !

We had lunch at Li Garden on the second day. Didn't manage to take those food's pics :( they are famous of their deep fried duck...SsLLuurrRRrrpppPP!! You got to try them out if you happen to go Li Garden one day.
At night, we went to Taman Sahabat. Currently the most famous family park in Kuching.
I cheated brought my parent to have a look at Ibraco's (one of the most popular house developer in Kuching) show house at Tabuan Jaya Baru 2. *cough cough*












wuahh...*start dreaming*...

eh eh eh...don't touch ! once broken consider sold u know !




"Harlow ? I got two here...which one you want ?"

That's it ! kekeke... will update more soon ! stay tuned !

System.exit(1);

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Pink Cotton said...

lol

siao kia!

WAH the house very big n very nice hoh???

how many ringgit?

8:41 AM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

pink cotton :

hehe yalor...the show house that I visited is a Semi-D lerr...it's all sold out I heard...should be around RM400K ++

Adrian, can consider lih *cough cough* wuahh, lately bad weather..how come keep coughing one :@)

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home