A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

5 Reasons why I blog

Today is the last day of February and it's actually two months away from New Year ! Gosh, time really flies...Anyway, I just got tagged by StephenLim and this is the second time I got tagged by bloggers. Ok, let's see "why I blog".

5 Reasons (Only)

  1. Bor Pien(hokkien) - I still can recall that I was "forced" by StephenLim to start my own blog. I've been told that blogging is a place to express your feelings and thoughts where you wanted to share with someone else; or even someone that you might not know. But initially, I was so lazy to write something on the page and sometimes I find that I am "talking" to a PC(Not PC, ok - that's another story. What I mean is Personal Computer). To make the thing more worst, no one is reading what I wrote. (._."') But eventually, I started to blog because cannot stand StephenLim's nag anymore I want to store all of my sweet and sour memories here ! :p

  2. Too Much Free Time - While I was with my previous company, I would say my workload are much more lighter and less stress compare to most of the IT Company out there. You know why ? Because it's a government sector ! *no eyes to see*

  3. A place to store my photos - It's really a nice place to share photos with everyone.

  4. It's FREE ! - Yeah, everyone likes Free Stuff. If let's say today Blogger.com charged me money for every post I made, you won't be seeing this site anymore.

  5. Trend - It's the latest trends ! come on, if you do not own a blog now - do create one ! What are you waiting for !? ok, enough enough... Oopss...I hope Blogger.com would pay me for a small advertisement fees here.
hhmm...who to tag ?
Two enough lar...hehe

System.exit(1);

4 Comments:

Blogger StephenLim said...

yo.... dont like that lar, although i nag u but dun need to mention in the blog one!!

12:36 AM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

ga ga ga... @_@ but thanks for your nag also..hahaha, else I won't be having this "YiEnT@u" site already..mweehehehe!!

8:53 AM  
Blogger StephenLim said...

so you owe me one meal! :D

12:08 AM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

ga ga ga(stephen's style)...

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home