A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My House

After so many years of research, survey, consideration, savings, and praying+fasting...at last, I have decided to own my very own property. It will be my biggest commitment at least for the next few years. I would like to take this opportunity to give thanks to my parents for allowing me to cheat their money supporting me financially.

It's located at Jalan Song.

Reason for buying this house
  1. Build by Ibraco Berhad
  2. Flood Free
  3. High Land Area
  4. Noise Free
  5. Accessible to UNIMAS(University Malaysia Sarawak)
  6. Accessible to Airport
  7. Near to city (5 minutes from city)
  8. Very Spacious (27 feet wide)
  9. Shophouses are just a stone throw away
  10. Family Park (Taman Sahabat) is also a stone throw away
The price is around RM3XX,XXX ! So from today onwards, I will need to eat maggie mee and plain water in order to fulfill my monthly installment.

Site Billboard

still under construction...

View to living room from kitchen
Backyard
Backyard continues...
From back
Living room with closer look
Master bedroom
Second room
On the way to toilet in Master Bedroom



From outside...
Jalan Song's shophouses. Also build by Ibraco Berhad
Taman Sahabat ! It's located opposite the Jalan Song's shophouses
The statue of Cheng Ho at Taman Sahabat

Some of you might think that it would be so nice to own a house. But I tell you the truth, it's just the beginning of the nightmare ! If I would have a choice, I will choose to stay together with my family rather than paying thousands of Ringgit to the bank out of my wallet every month. So, those who has the opportunity to stay with your parents, give thanks to the Lord you don't need to buy your own house !

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Pink Cotton said...

shid!
so near my house...wahahaah

hmm...beginning of a nitemare?...but now u hv a house bo...no pain,no gain...

p/s wedding bells ringing soon? >-)

11:00 AM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

really?! yalor yalor...that day I saw him driving out from that junction ! saw you in the car also...sien liao lor, become neighbor khi~

bells ring your head !

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home