A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Out of Order

I have been staying together with my aunt(dad's elder sister), I call her "ku ku"; for more than 2 years. I have learned a lot from both my uncle and aunt. They thought me a lot of life philosophies that I might not know. I have been enjoying my life here since they have a housemaid that gave me a lots of conveniences. Making breakfast for me every morning. I don't need to take care of my dishes, clothes, bed sheet, pillow sheet, room, and so on and so forth...

Anyway, we have just changed a new one beginning of this year. She was quite old but hardworking. I kinda like her as she is very cheerful and she can really clean the whole house by her own without complaining ! Though she is not really that good in cooking but still bearable. Though she has conversation problem with us since she is a Jawa~ian(simply Indonesian). Besides that, she is a muslim...No Pork, please ! :( That's not too bad as she always cook fish for herself.

...and she is now away from us to settle her passport since last Monday. So, every time when the housemaid is not around, my "ku ku" would basically need to do all of the house work *gulp*~ So, as I am staying with her, I just can't sit there looking her doing all the housework by herself. Well, it's a bit tired but it's fun to do housework together ! I would have gave up my time with my gf to do some housework and try to help my uncle as much as possible as he is a busy man ! :p he is a retiree but still a busy man ! He can't find himself sitting down there and doing nothing. He told me that's a waste of time...hahaha, well that's why FooChow are always richer than the rest of the Chinese races. They are just too hardworking.

Alright, today is Saturday but I still need to complete some of my work here(acting as a FooChow). Anyway, my company has three new comers...Welcome on board Benjamin, Adrian and Sim ! Looking forward to work with you guys !

System.exit(1);

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger StephenLim said...

ah sim? which ah sim? your ex room mate? :P

2:40 AM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

apa lu cakap!? @.@?

btw, hey...almost forgot about this person exist in this world! have you seen him around ? :p

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home