A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Friday, January 26, 2007

A night with grandma

The title might sounds misleading(oopppsss !)...hahaha

Nowadays, people can really earn a lot of money but they find no time to spend them. These kind of cases is quite common in the country like Singapore. So, as a good Samaritan, I step ahead further to take up this responsibility to help them to spend ! hehehe...

My cousin said she has no time to bring my grandma for dinner. So she was asking my favor to bring my grandma for Sushi Buffet ! My old grandma still can eat as if she is still 18 years old ! Don't play play !

Sorry, didn't make-up...
Sorry, over make-up...
salmon fish
prawn with mayonaise
cuttlefish and some uncooked fish

Sushi King

Grandma is very happy with the food, though. Until almost the end of the meal, I feel wanted to vomit as too much of those uncooked stuff. Chewing those soft and slimy foods are making me so sick. I guess I won't be having sushi for the next 6 months.

System.exit(1);

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home