A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Highlight of the week

Xin nien lai lorr... Xin nien lai lorr...(it means New Year is around the corner). I believe everyone is preparing for Chinese New Year. No wonder most of the blogs that I frequently visited has no updates. Chinese New Year is around the corner(just a few days from the first day of Chinese New Year !!), so for those who had received your Bonus or Profit Sharing or Ang Pao this year, remember to count your blessings yeah ;)

I remember old folks always says that when you received Bonus or Ang Pao right, you cannot mention them out loud. You have better keep them silent or just whisper to each other. If you announced too loud and let your washing machine or your Car, or your air cond, or your Digicam, or your Handphone got the message; AND YOU WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE !! BECAUSE THEY REALLY CAN UNDERSTAND IT AND THEY WILL COMMIT SUICIDE !! ...see what happen to me (see the following)

I were told by the mechanic that this is called "switch"
The burnt out part of the socket

The mechanic says that this actually happen to quite a number of same model of my car as well as "Potong Wila" which are all the latest model that our *humbly* Potong Automobil had produced. The mechanic also says that once you got this changed, it won't spoil anymore. Is this a some kind of marketing strategy ? darn it ! woe to Potong Automobil ! It cost me 220 bucks !


That switch basically controls all of my signal lights, wiper, front lights and so on. I can't even turn on my front lights and this is very dangerous if I am driving it during night time. So, the conclusion is - Don't support local made car if possible ! *puke* ! Chinese New Year is around the corner, so "PANDU CERMAT JIWA SELAMAT" and GONG XI FA CAI !!

System.exit(1);

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Pink Cotton said...

hahaah only saw this post 2day..

hmmm potong ho?so weird de???u shud buy POLODUA mahhhhhhhh

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home