A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Monday, November 27, 2006

What's good about oversea ?

Did you ever wonder if overseas moon is always rounder than what you can see from your hometown ? Well, from what I had learned so far; the answer is "Yes !" Still don't believe ? Look at the picture after the jump...

Wooooo...it's so much rounder and brighter ! What's went wrong ? Isn't it the same moon from the same Universe ? I know you still can't believe it but I just took a photo of it as a prove ! Yeah, I know it sounds crap :p Take it easy, dude ! Hhhmmm...some food review from Aberdeen, show time !
This is Italian B.M.T and I bought 'em from a food store called SubWay. It cost me $3.79 pounds(~RM26.53) and don't ask me what is B.M.T cause I have no idea what it is ! It comes with Italian ham, cheese, and salad with mayonnaise. I accompanied 'em with brown bread and it tastes so nice. I feel like I am floating on the sky during my first bite of it. Sorry, a bit too exaggerate. How nice if we have this at Kuching, Sarawak ! SubWay is a regular place where students at Aberdeen comes in to buy their own lunch after school. Btw, I have just learned that at Aberdeen, there is no such thing as Lunch. They have only Breakfast, Dinner and Supper which is no different with our Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Just that they use a different "terminology". So, every time my colleague asked me "what do you want for your dinner ?" I would give them a strange face ---> (._.?) since it's still GMT 12:00pm. Then at later on, I realized that they are trying to say "Lunch". They won't be saying, "What are you doing ?" but they say "What are you doing just now ?". I thought they meant "just now" and I were asking them back "Just now ? (._.?) oohh, there are a lot of things I did just now, which one ?" What the...I mean it's so freaking confusing ! I can tell you, their pronunciations are very different from how we actually pronounce. Take for example the word "man". We used to pronounce as "men"(am I not right ?) but they pronounce as "man". @.@! what !?

Hey hey hey !!! Mr. KFC, how come Aberdeen's zinger burger is larger and tastier than Malaysia's zinger !? This is so...not fair ! Their bun has more sesame seeds on top ! and it's more spongy ! You need to visit Malaysia's KFC and do some QC ! uurrrgghh...
Oooohh...this is a nice one. How can I resist ?! It's called cheese and chip doner. Did you see the cheese in the middle of the food ? Yum ! I bought it from a kebab shop and it cost me $3 pounds(~RM21). It was very filling and tasty ! The doner is so fresh and juicy. Doner basically is a grilled lamb.

...and this is Aberdeen nation favored takeaway food. It's the undeniable fresh and juicy fish & chips ! The cost for a fish & chips ranges from $3.50 ~ $4.50 pounds. Alright, this is chips and not fries. French fries is slightly thinner and longer than chips. Most of the time I can't finish it by myself but I let the dustbin to have a bit since they are so hungry outside the cold weather(insane). You must have it while they are still hot, trust me. You can have 'em together with some lime on it. Fooohhh...it makes my day. Lately I am crazy over fish & chips and hope to have it almost everyday. Did I just said everyday ? *puke* My colleague told me there is one shop that actually show you the fish before they deep fry the fish for your order. Just imagine how fresh the fish is and I am sure you are swallowing your saliva ! Muahahhaa ! !
There is one more food I haven't try yet. It's called haggis. I have had to try this before I fly back to Malaysia ! Hahaha...my face is as round as the moon now. That's the whole purpose I put that moon picture in this post ! Kekeke...

System.exit(1);

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooowuah..make me hungrie seeing the appetizing food! fries! my fav food oso~ :D
Looks like chips are in most of the food there oh? :)

8:16 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

buuuuuuurp...........

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home