A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Friday, September 22, 2006

Yient@u use lipstick !

"What ?!! You use lipstick ?! You must be joking !"...Hahaha...Yeah, that's a common statement that you can easily heard of when guys use lipstick. But do you ever wonder why would a guy uses a lipstick ?

I believe there are 3 valid reasons(of course you can name as many as you want ;p ), which I can think of for the moment. Let's see what are my 3 valid reasons.

  1. He uses lipstick for his filming ? Well, most of the actor uses lipstick and it is required by their director !
  2. He uses lipstick because his lips cracked due to sunburned, dry lips, chapped and so on ?
  3. He uses lipstick because he is a gay(the more femanine one) - Ok, that's not funny. Try to take some time and think of their feelings. They are actually having struggles that we can't understand.
So, I use lipstick(actually it's called as lipbalm hor?) because of the 2nd options :p Don't simply say arr...I am a real man !! Hehehe...Ok, the photo here is to prove that I use lipbalm but not those colorful lipstick ! :@)


...Looks like a Ridsect or Sheltox eh ? LOL...no lar, it's about the size of my ring finger. Don't use yours to measure eh ?! I know you are looking at your ring finger ! Hehehehe...


System.exit(1);

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home