A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Last Day @ Sains

Well well well...it has reached the last day of my employment with Sains. I didn't blog on that day because I was busy formatting my pc, chit chat with colleagues, doing some support (helping colleagues to debug codes...even on my last day huh ?) and lim teh with all of my going-to-be-my-ex-colig !! A lot of them joined during that evening for lim teh...even the secretary and cleaner show up that day. They really touched my heart. I mean some people would just left the company without even anyone knowing it. Thanks a lot mates ! Appreciate it ;)

Not only that, my close friend, who is also my colleague - bought me a sheaffer pen ! wallaooo...thanks a lot, Lao Chai(that's his nick name) !! I am loving it~ (copyrighted). Hey, really unexpected that he would buy me a souvenir...*sob sob* And yet he use his own money, without sharing with anyone. Not much people would do that. I just want to shout it out loud and say - Thank you ! thank you ! thank you !! (ooppss...3 times - influenced by Wong) ;p

When my watch pointed at 5:30pm, everyone started to greet me from "good luck" to "all the best"...I know I won't be looking back anymore. As the chinese saying goes "good horse never eat returned grass" (something like that). For those who study mandarin, you will know what I meant. Yeap...pretty good "ending" I would say. Hopefully no dispute among all of us. Really a pleasure (hopefully not pressure ;p) to work with you all. Ok, guys...that's it for now and the real challenges is waiting for me...yeah, right in front of my eyes...I don't know what my future holds...Anyway, I will leave that to God...He is my real manager...Hahahaha!!

Alright, some photos to share. I will only show a few since there are some issues where a bunch of people don't really like their photos to be uploaded. Sit back and relax, photos after the jump...


all of the participants

My last Teh Tarik Ice from my colleague

what's so funny ?
The most Leng lui of Java gals
Arigato gozaimasu, Lao Chai !!
The great team of... Java ? probably...
Ok ! enough is enough ! blekk !! :p
Alright, folks...that's all from me...stay tuned !

System.exit(1);

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home