A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Farewell dinner with S@ins

Kinda busy lately, it has been a while during my last blog. Last friday was having my farewell dinner with my team mates and my section head of SD&I. We went to Hartz Chicken. Though I went there for several times, but I never realised that their Hot Wings were so nice ! It is highly recommended to have it all the time if you happen to drop by at Hartz Chicken.

I just want to give thanks to my section head again for treating me before I leave the company. Really appreciate it, u know why ? He use his own money ! I guess my section head really appreciate me as well. He gives me a lot of freedom, opportunities, respect me and very nice to me. Well, hope my new company will be having someone like him as my section head. Yeah, I believe it will be better.

Some photos to share after the jump...

I hate my innocent smile. It looks so fake !

Chai, Pau, and Wong (left to right)

erm... Java gals ???

aftermath...

Young guns !

Monster.inc

Ok, that's all folks ! Hope for the best for all of us in our future ! God blessed.

p/s : PinkCotton and 13thPanda wasn't there. I think they scared I took their photos, sigh ! what a waste !

System.exit(1);

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home