A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tagged

Ok, I don't really know how to play this. But, pinkcotton force me to join the game. I said Ok, so here we go. If someone tells you that you are being tagged, which means you need to define 6 facts of yourself. Alright, you can then tag someone else if you wanted to. That was pinkcotton's definition of being tagged. In the world of programming, "Tag" simply means category or you can name it as grouping if you like to. Take for example, Gmail. Gmail uses "Labels" as their category. The latest terminology for categorization in programming world or web 2.0, we called it "Tag". Anyway, forget about that and let's start with my facts...

  1. I am not predictable (can be cheerful, can be dull at times)
  2. I would always want to put my foot into other people's shoes
  3. I am currently 67Kg which is unbelievable for stephenlim
  4. I love Foochow mee soup (Char jzu mee - yay!!)
  5. I contradict myself at times
  6. I love challenges in life where God makes nothing is impossible in my life !

photo of my weight as a prove to stephenlim

Alright, I don't simply tag people...so, that's it for now.

System.exit(1);

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home