A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Friday, September 01, 2006

How many bank(s) do you have ?

This afternoon went to HSBC to open my saving/current account. They are called PowerVantage - it is a combination of Saving account and Current account. I applied for their credit card as well. Intended to apply for GradPac(FREE 3 years fee waiver) but since I am changing to a new company, they require my payslip of my new company. Well, haven't started to work where got payslip. So, she asked me to apply for normal credit card first. Anyway, they still give me 1 year of fee waiver for this normal credit card application. After 1 year, then only change to GradPac ;p So, all together got 4 years of fee waiver, yay~!! smarty eh ? kekeke... Went there for more than 1 hour. Their customer service is splendid. I would say, they are really professional, kind, informative and very gentle in handling customer(me :D).

When I go back to my office and start calculating how many local bank(s) do I have currently. 1...2...3...4...5...6...Wuah! 6 all together. Let me count for you...
  1. RHB Bank
  2. EON Bank
  3. Public Bank
  4. Bumiputra Commerce Bank
  5. MayBank
  6. HSBC
How to maintain ? Cannot even recall which bank still deposit money. Hahaha...So, how many bank(s) do you have ? Let's start compete ! See who has the most bank book on hand ! Check that out !

System.exit(1);

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home