A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Supporting Sixthseal's MISER project

For those who read sixthseal.com, you must be aware of his latest project - MISER (Minimum Income Self Encourage Rations). I don't really know who has joined the project. Anyway, God touches me to take this courage and take part in this project too ! So, I have choose to contribute some foods ;p

I bought :-
  1. Munchy's Crackers - 2pax (1 vege, 1 cream)
  2. Apollo Cake - 3pax (2 choc, 1 strawberry)
  3. Potato Crisps from Japan - 1pax
  4. Mister Potato - 1pax
  5. Cloud 9 candy - 1pax
  6. Could 9 chocolate bar - 5pax
  7. Kit Kat - 1pax
...picture after the jump



here you go...So, for those who wants to contribute to this project, the following would be his address. Check that out !

Poh Huai Bin
HUYGENS ASIA SDN BHD
No. 15, Lot 2681, 1st Floor,
Twin Tower Commercial Centre,
2 1/2 Mile, Rock Road,
93250 Kuching, Sarawak Malaysia

Take care and good luck to your project, sixthseal.com !

System.exit(1);

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home