A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Sunday, October 07, 2007

An update in disguise

Harlow ?? *echo*... *pull away some spider webs*....

*Looking at previous post date*.....

Wahh!!!! almost a month I didn't do any updates to my blog. My friend StephenLim is going to kill me @.@!!! hahaa, but seriously guys...are you doing updates because of your friends or because you have something to share with your friends ? But I believe nowadays blogger has reaches an extend where they are paid to blog, don't believe me ?

Ok, reason for not updating my blog is simply because of a few reasons...
1) Busy (...and it will never end - that's why I am here to start blogging again ! :p)
2) "Someone" took my camera and don't want to give back (what a good excuse)
3) Really got nothing to say. For the past few weeks, I was meditating more than doing anything.

But basically the past few weeks was busy with my new house. Asking around for quotations and comparing prices. It's not an easy task though. Need to compare prices together with quality. Simply just can't pick the cheaper one because it's being cheaper, but quality at the same time. After quality, still need to consider whether it's within my budget. Besides budget, need to compare their design as well. Just spending and spending and spending...It's quite challenging when it comes to decision making session. Most of the time I just need to cover both of my eyes with my hands and said "Ok, take this".

I'll be posting up my latest house updates in my coming blog :p blame the person who took my camera for weeks! sigh...btw, return the cable as well!!! Anyway, you can guess who is it...and yeah, as the title of the post says, this is not my updates yet ;) will update you guys what I've up to lately.

System.exit(1);

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home