A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Towards completion

After months of waiting, at last it reaches the stage of completion. Yeah, I am saying my very own house. Still remember how it was a few months ago ? You can compare them here. I was told that I will be getting my key either this month or next month. Personally think that it won't be this month. There are still so many mini minor fine work yet to be done.

front view...
my future neighbors...


living room...
store room and ground floor's room...
view to kitchen from front...

master bedroom's sliding door is up too...

one of the small room's door is ripped ! goodness...asking them to repair it
haha...my car had soft-launched my house

Hopefully it will be completed by end of this year. Planning to move in by then. Anyway, there will be more things awaiting for me to decide and pay. Among them are iron grill, mosquito net - well, both of these are priority as you might lost everything without this security feature; so first thing first ;) Then I will have alarm, kitchen cabinet, Kitchen hood, Kitchen burner, living room and kitchen decorative divider, lightings, sofa, curtains, blinds, beds, cupboard and so on and so forth...foohhh, can't name them all - really. It's too scary and can't afford wants to have everything. I think needs to starts some pisang goreng business...anyone want to join me ?

System.exit(1);

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger 阿虎 said...

I want to sell some of my furnitures. Wat ya think? Special offer! Fast!

12:44 AM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

hey ahu!! how are you ? errmm...your furniture ar? *think twice*...but hey, how much you want to sell your dinning table set ?

12:44 AM  
Blogger 阿虎 said...

Jiat lat. This proves u haven't been to my place for CG long time. The dining table set already transfered to my brother's house long time ago. But I was thinking of letting go the fridge, washing machine, book shelf, etc. Trust me, u'll get the best deal in Kuching ever. Special offer! Fast!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

really?!?!?! when can I have a look at your fridge and washing machine ?? I am more interested with that two ;)

Tell me the price first! But for the fridge, I am looking for a mid-size fridge oh, don't want too small also lar :p washing machine small size ok for me.

How can I reach your house ? Who hold your key and how much !!?!? fast fast fast!!

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home