A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Lover's Day

Some couples treat everyday as their Valentine's Day. Some couples treat Valentine's Day as a very special day. Some couples treat Valentine's Day as just another celebration...and some just treat it as a normal day; especially those who got married.

Anyway, every year couples spend tens and hundreds just to celebrate "The Day". As usual, me and my gf would go out for a special dinner and gift exchange and so on. Usually we have steak and was thinking to have something different this year. Yeah, something real different for Valentine's Day. So...we went for Steamboat at "My House" restaurant ! It's an open space with roof of course(just in case it rains).

"The Pot"
wuahh...got big prawns and fish fillet

We chose asam soup...SsssLLLuuurrRRPppp~!!

Since I said this year's Valentine's Day need to be different, right ? So no flower lor hor? ...different marr... @.@ ! *gf long piak(banging head on the wall)* But then, I still got mine, yeay~!! *opening present excitedly*...and I got this !!!!!

Ok! errr...mai hiam du hor !
Besides that, I still received a Essence of chicken from her for my coming Birthday. Wuahh... *touched*

So, how do you celebrate yours !? :p

System.exit(1);

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Pink Cotton said...

cheh

ciak lat lar u!

din buy present for ppl yet so excited to recevie from ppl!

*PIAK*

hmm anyway HAPPY CNY!!!

or whats left of it

5:38 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

hahaha...i have more privilege because i am always worthy...muahahhaa!!!

Happy New Boar Year to you lar...eat more pork's leg and sleep more !!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home