A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Sunday, July 09, 2006

First Night Dinner

Hi all, as I promised to upload some photos here for the previous post on "Good Boy", and here you go!
My cousin didn't manage to capture the first and second dish, but anyway it's better than nothing..hehehe

The photos are after the jump.






This is the third dish. I don't know what they call it. But it is made of fried fish and chicken with a salted egg yolk at the center to form a meat ball. It is wrapped by chicken's skin and were deep fried. As you can see at the middle of the dish, there is a basket made of yam. Inside the yam basket were the fried chicken breast meat and veggie.













The fourth dish would be the steam fish with veggies. The fish was accompanied with spicy gravy. I were being told that it's the most expensive fish. Well, the taste of all fish are more or less the same. I can't tell how much the price of that fish after taking it. C'mon the taste are just as usual. Since they said it's the most expensive fish, I took more into my stomach..hehehe









The fifth dish is deep fried butter King Prawns with chicken meat. The prawn was accompanied with mayonise and butter. I can't admit these are the largest prawn I had ever had. Two Thumbs Up!!












The sixth dish was braised pork with yam in dark sauce. You can see some mushrooms there. The mushrooms makes the dish so special. It tasted so differently. The gravy are made of Chinese 5 spices ingredients. Fooohh...can't resist it. :-)














The seventh dish was stir fried sea cucumber, fish maw, mushroom with Bak Choy. Yummy!! The sea cucumber were so soft. Especially with the fish maw. They form a kind of gelatine to make your lips sticky! Oh my..how could I resist? Don't ever hold me back, else...don't blame me :-D
















The eight dish was stir fried special mixed vegetables. Did I say special? Yeah, it's real special since it was a combination of more than 7 types of vegetables. Ok ok...stop counting har! I told you it's more than 7 types. Believe me once, ok? Good Boy don't tells lie! >.<












Ok, now we are about to the end. This is the ninth dish and it is also our final dish. My stomach is at the level of 99.5% full. Which mean, if I get another piece of pork or chicken; my stomach will burst!! Ok, let me finish this first. Inside the fruit platter, you can see something in red pink. It's our famous local food, Dragon Fruit!! Yummy~ As you can see some watermelon balls and some oranges and grapes. Grapes grapes grapes...I love grapes..don't you?



















Well, this is my aunt whom I stayed with. She looks so charming and beautiful. Aha! She is the one who say I am a Good Boy! LOL!! Now, you can get a clearer picture of your imagination. :p










We really enjoy the food that night. Everybody is happy and singing all the way home. Ooppss...I mean we sing in our hearts. (._. )...

Alright, that's all for first dinner. Wait for my second post of second dinner. Then you can have a compare which restaurant's food is better :-D These are all the food from Sarawak Club. The next dinner would be from Lok Thian Restaurant. Stay tuned!

System.exit(1);

3 Comments:

Blogger StephenLim said...

ahaha.... u still smile like innocent~ ahahaa... come on~ show your evil smile~

1:38 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

I am good boy, ok? i have another good boy coming up to post. Stay tuned.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Pink Cotton said...

omg!!!
y u look so GOOD BOY in yr pics ho???

gals out there don b fooled...hes not such a good boy in real life..WAHAHAHAHA

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home