A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Another Good Boy

Hahaa...from the title, you can more or less guess what am I going to say. Feast after feast..dinner after dinner..gathering after gathering..Well, I will post more photos after this. Waiting for my cousin to compile them before I can put them up here.

Kinda tired PR~ing with all those old folks. Furthermore they are my distance relatives. All of them are so well-educated. They speak real english..Sometimes could even hardly hear them. What I can do is to node my head and smile with them and say "yeah, that's right... :-D" Well, some of them are Singaporean. I talked to a Singaporean and was saying about the standard of living at Singapore. Basically, they just can't afford to have two person working. Yeah, you're right. I was trying to say they can't afford to have both parent working at the same time while having their children stayed at home. They have to sacrifice either one of them(obviously is mummy lorr) to look after/ teach their children. Otherwise, you will see "I not stupid too (Singapore movie)" kind of drama happend in your family!

Sorry, I was a bit side track again. :-D Well, i think it does not come to my surprise that my aunt would say that again in front of people again. "He is a very good boy". Oh my...my cheek turn red and don't know where to hide my face. What I can do is to give them a smile..well, that's it.

Hhhmmm...am I really a good boy?

*wondering*

*poooffff*


System.exit(1);

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home