A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Good boy

Currently, I am still staying with my relatives. Yesterday night, my uncle's siblings were all gathered in his house for a light dinner. His brothers who came from US (two of them) are staying with my uncle's elder sister's house. It's a bit wierd when I am dinning together with a bunch of Wong's (foochow) family. I felt like i am an outsider to them, luckily my aunt (my dad's elder sister) still with me. The only Yau's family who are dinning together with me. Well, tonight and tomorrow night will be having dinner as well. Wow, having a big feast here. Going to have a diet program after this. hehehe.

You must be wondering why on earth am I telling so much since my title today is "Good boy". Be patient lihh..That's just a brief introduction to the point that I wanted to say before I go deep into the story. :p When we are about to finish our dinner, my uncle's youngest brother ask me - "How old are you? You looks so young..(with an american ascent)". Then I replied him with "25 years old this year..". Suddenly my aunt so-called helped me to add-on, she said "Yeah, he is 25 this year and a very good boy.." Oh man, i was shocked at the very first moment when she said that. I stared at my aunt with my big rounded eyes and started to smile at her. Hahahaa...I don't know, how do you feel when you are old or mature enough but your elders said you are a good boy (in chinese they say "hen guai") kind of things. It's a bit geli (berdiri bulu roma ku!) to me. Hahaha, I mean it's nothing wrong with it. Just that, all of a sudden I felt like i am a kid again. Hahaha...anyway, in their hearts we are always their lovely children.

So, what do you think?

System.exit(0);

2 Comments:

Blogger StephenLim said...

What is the definition of Good Boy? :P I got this when i use google to define it (define:good boy):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Boy!

Yes.. only a movie title returns. Means there is no such thing of Good Boy! Stop cheating us! (o.o''')

Hahaha..

11:02 AM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

Oooppss.. (._. )..Good Boy don't lie, k?

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home