A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Monday, July 03, 2006

Brazil~!!! What happend to you!

I just got the news from my friends blog (stephenlim.blogspot.com) that Brazil lose to France. How can this be? This is my favorite team!! Oh my..this is really ridiculuos. I just can't believe it. Are they taking this too lightly? Underestimate France ability? But hey! France has Henry, ok? Carlos, you are over confident by winning Ghana and that's your reward. Sorry to say that. Anyway, although Brazil is my favorite team and they lose, i guess the following match will be more and more exciting since we never know who will be winning Germany World Cup 2006. Well, i will say Germany. Let's wait and see..Germany, don't ever let me down again. Good luck Ballack!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home