A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Monday, August 20, 2007

My almighty maid

Do you have a maid at home ? How would you treat your maid if you do have one ... I am lucky enough to have a maid at home. She did everything for me. Yeah, I mean everything but excluding just only two items that I am doing it by myself - which are washing my underwear and bath my own !

I still can remember those day when my uncle let his maid go back to her hometown, just to let her family know that she is still alive . Normally it takes a week or two. But recently due to the change of maid, it took a month for us before we can have the new one coming. Just imagine suddenly you had lost both your hands ! oh my...we were so dependent on our maid.

During the month without maid, we need 5 to 6 persons(about 12 hands !) to help out for house chore. How can that be ? Why it only needs two hands when we have our maid back in place ? If she is not a almighty maid, then who she is ? Let me introduce our new almighty maid called WAIGINA(In hokkien, "my son" - wah eh gin na). So easy to remember, gosh !


Me and the almighty maid...

She loves to take a photo of herself beside my car, I don't know why...it was taken the next day after the above photo taking session. So, I think this "pose" really meant something to her. Hhhmmm...probably she washed my car every weekends, and that explained everything ? I don't know, she kept insist it :p

Hopefully after all her good work, we can really appreciate her and always give her encouragement and supports whenever we can. She is away from her family to earn some money for her daughter's marriage. See how a mother would sacrificed for her children. Too bad she is a Muslim, she can't take "the" food that we Chinese loves most :( What she need to do after preparation is to wash her hands and pray. We are quite tolerate in this sense where we try to have chicken and fish most of the time. She really loves to talk whenever she has opportunities. I can understand that when a person is kept in a house for more than 8 hours a day :p But sometimes I am so tired to listen ~ hahaha...

So, do you have a maid and how you torture treat her ?

System.exit(1);

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger 阿虎 said...

Yeah, wish i have...i'll need help to look after and clean the guitars

1:10 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

hahaha, a guitarist maid ? lol

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.....friend, u put on weight lei....

9:38 AM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

Hey guys, don't be shy to put your name here~ I won't eat you ;)

Yeah, it's always good to see people put on weight. It proves that he/she is still able to eat! :D But of course don't overweight lor hor ? I've been watching my diet lately. I was fasting last friday too! hah!

What to do, my company everyday dinner dinner dinner! feast feast feast!

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not shy, worry u 4got me liaw...hehehehehe......been reading ur blog 4 long

1:46 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

Hi Sylvia! How's life ? :)

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So far ok lah.......no complaint. just back fm holidays. U are doing not bad, bought a house, good.......good.... Hv u move in ? House warming don 4get to chia me....hahahahaha.......take care

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home