A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Longest Roti Tissue @ Sri Shan

Sri Shan is an Indian Restaurant which is owned by a Chinese. A very famous eating outlet in Kuching. My gf's all time favorite supper. They are selling all kinds of Roti. Ranging from Roti kosong to Murtabak Kambing. Most of the time I don't eat, but this time I gonna try out their Roti Tissue. I was quite surprised when they served me with the food. I really don't know how to start...Check it out ~

Longest Roti Tissue in the world ? ...
...served with curry lamb
...condensed milk
...some sort of potato with long bean sauce(seriously don't know what they call it). It's not hot.
accompany with a cup of Kopi O(coffee)...foohhh~
companion of the night :p oh yeah, she had a Tosai(sounds like "tanah taik" in hokkien)

System.exit(1);

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember the last time I ate roti tisu it was like a pyramid
Like you can call it the tallest roti
I like it because it is crispy

1:18 AM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

Yeah, I also remembered that last time when I was at KL, it was in a pyramid shape too!!

The roti tissue(I think it's roti roll, hahaha) that I had is also very crispy!! yummy!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home