A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Friday, May 26, 2006

Going back for Gawai

Yippie~ going back to Sibu for Gawai. For those who does not understand what Gawai means - well, it is our Sarawakian's native celebration for their new years. I know i know...that is nothing to do with me since i am a chinese, but its a holiday! Going home to take some rest. Geezzz...everytime when i go back, i will be having trauma of sleeping at the living room. Feel so un-warmth eh?!! Well, you guys must be shocked that why would I be sleeping at the living room. Errmm..my brother has throw away my bed, as simple as abc. So, I end up sleeping at the living room. Anyway, I don't mind as long as I am not married. Hope I will have my own bed soon! :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home