A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Lunch Box Gang

Wow..it comes to my surprise that more and more of my colleagues are joining me for the lunch box gang! At first, only two of us. Then come another two. Now, we have four lunch box gang! Well, there is nothing wrong with taking lunch box to office. At first, i felt wierd taking lunch box to office. Luckily i was accompanied by one of my colleague. Thanks, ah pau! It all started when our Java God had left our company and we ends up with lunch box. Hahahhaa....nobody bring us for lunch and nobody talk cock with us anymore. Anyway, it's more healthier to have your lunch box at office rather than eating outside's food. Besides that, it helps me to stop thinking of what to eat on everyday's lunch. So, its a two thumbs up. You can try.



int DONE=1;
System.exit(DONE);

1 Comments:

Blogger StephenLim said...

yeah~~ maybe i will join u soon :P lazy to walk out for a lunch especially in a hotty weather. make my skin get darker. :-s :P

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home