A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Friday, January 27, 2006

Last Day before Chinese New Year

Yeay~!! Today is my last day working before Chinese New Year. Though only a few of us here are working, but i still need to be patient until 5:30pm!! HHhmm...tmr need to take flight back to Sibu already. Hey! first time i have my first class seat back to Sibu! I wonder how is the feeling of taking a first class seat. Hahahaha...should be not much different. I think the only difference is that, i can get down from the plane earlier than the rest of the passenger when i arrived at Sibu. Wuahh..like that also need to pay extra RM30++ arr? yalah, of course the seat are wider and more comfy..what for eh? not even half an hour to fly from Kuching to Sibu. sigh..Actually not intended to buy first class seat one, it's because no more tickets! I think i will need to book the ticket right after i come back from Sibu! "sei mei"~ (cantonese).

Very excited to go back since my mom is back from Singapore! It was a long time where i didnt really have a full re-union with my family. Miss my mom so much..hehehe..

Nowadays lazy want to go for group visit with my ex-classmates also. Furthermore, they are no longer close to me and felt that all of us are wasting time sitting down there eating the New Year junk alone. Some chit-chat with their close friends and some playing tv games and some pressing the handphone to send sms! So boring huh? This year i am gonna stay at home and watch tv only! kekeke...

Ok, need to stop here. C u all after Chinese New Year!


final int DONE = 1;
System.exit(DONE);

2 Comments:

Blogger StephenLim said...

whuah lau... so cool mer first class wor!! shit... damm ada duit now lar! i wonder how many months bonus u earned from your company haha... :P Gong Xi Fa Gai.. opps i mean "Cai"!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

Bonus har? kekeke...mmmm...arrr...eerrr...cannot mention here..Muahahaha~

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home